July 14, 2010

Mama Bear

I don't really think of my self as a mom who has to prove much, but I am so feeling the need to rip off someones head.
My son loves baseball and he made it to the All-Star team. It made him more excited than I have ever seen him to have this privilege. But I am starting to wonder if we have made a huge mistake. I have a kid who is afraid to talk to his coach, is so insecure about his ability in everything and I hate seeing him this way.

So here's the thing: My "Mama Bear" tendency is dying to call this coach and enlighten him, but I won't do it. It is only by God's strength that I have not googled the coaches address and showed him what a Puerto Rican Mama Bear can do. Please, God keep helping me.

1 comment:

Sara said...

praying for you AND for Jake--I wish I could give him an ounce of my self-confidence, because I would if I could!