November 14, 2010

Did I say that?

When I speak it as though it is so, I really freak myself out. Getting use to doing this is more than difficult. In some ways I have trained myself to settle for less, because I would have to change to much to achieve this or that. I am working on a goal and I am getting frustrated that it is not coming easy, so I go do something that I know I am good at like moving furniture and decorating and redecorating. I guess it is some sort of escape. I see fear creeping up and I get mad, but I still do the easier thing. Just admitting it as I write makes me mad. I want to believe that I am not easily swayed. I want to believe that I am stronger than a few NO's.

So here is my list of things I say as though it is so:
I am walking in the Spirit everyday.
I am able to see opportunity and jump on it.
I am determined.
I am hopeful.
I am sensitive to others needs.
I am putting on my big girl panties and being tough.
I am not moving furniture all the time.
I am not shopping.
I am asking for help.
I am laughing.
I am only mildly obsessive.
I have incredible computer skills.

So here's the thing: If you see me talking to myself, just pat me on the back and say "Good job speaking it as though it is so"

No comments: