October 1, 2010

Fear set aside

I am so excited that I joined Arbonne as a consultant. Today I have my first promotion to district manager!!!!! Just started 6 weeks ago and I can not believe how much I enjoy this work.

Fear set aside
That is what I feel like I accomplished in the last 6 weeks.
The fear of failure.
The fear of not being good at this.
The fear of wasting money.
The fear of driving by myself to Kansas.
The fear of not being able to balance everything.

God helped me every step of the way. He wants me here. He wants me to succeed and I am getting that picture through working with Arbonne!!!!!!!!

So here's the thing: I am not stopping here this is only the beginning!!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

You are such an exapmle to me, and I'm very thankful to have you as my sponsor, and you so earned that promotion! Keep on rockin' it!